Sunday 7 August 2011

Little Deaths

I'm a huge fan of Horror Anthologies. Well, I suppose that is not really true, being that there are not many good Horror Anthologies out there, but I find myself always turning back to watching them.
The latest one I found myself anticipating something good and then being somewhat disappointed with was "Little Deaths".
This trilogy of tales mixes sex with horror (what a stretch of genre mashing). The first one is nasty and creepy beyond what I was expecting, but not in an entertaining way. The second is dull and exceptionally predictable. And the last one is also gross and disturbing, however this one at least surprised me enough that I didn't hate it.
If you like gross, then you might want to see this. Otherwise don't bother.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home